Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Model Behavior

My kids did some modeling lately, for knitting patterns for the company where I work! It resulted in some pretty adorable photos, taken by the talented Amy Cave. Here are the photos they didn't use (and gave me permission to post).

Penny points to Lulu's Scrunchy Booties:




It might be hot out, but Lulu doesn't mind sporting her Bee Stitch Hat (and giant pom pom)!





Penny got to wear the cutest poncho. I want to make one for each of her friends!



After 10 seconds she was tugging on it ("Done, Mama, DONE!"), so I offered to push her on the see saw and she enjoyed the ride, while keeping her hands off the knitwear.




 There is nothing cuter than a baby in a pointy hat. That is a FACT, friends.



You can find this pattern on the website, and you can find these photos in grandparents' homes from the East Coast to middle England. I can hear the framed pictures being nailed to the walls as I post this; am I right? Because professional modeling doesn't happen very often. Penny and Lulu don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day. That's a fact, as well ;).

No comments: