Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Fimma Bright

I made a bright colorwork sweater called "Fimma", for one of the girls (Ravelry link here, free pattern here). I'm not sure which daughter will wear it because this winter seems too mild for anyone to need more wool sweaters. It's sized a bit big too, so perhaps Penny will wear it next winter, perhaps Lulu will wear it in years to come. It was a blast to make, and I'm really happy with how it came out. 


In an ideal world of perfectly fitted garments, Penny will wear this one when Lulu fits the neon vest I knitted a while back. It probably won't work out like that, but wouldn't it be great?


Penny is under the weather, fevered and sweaty and tucked in the covers, watching her favorite cartoon. At least we can look toward brighter days as I put this sweater away for another winter. It seems like here in the Northwest, we're headed right to Spring.

1 comment:

sewmuchfun4 said...

That sweater is SO cute - I love the bright, happy colors! Sorry Penny is sick. Hope she feels better soon.

Ann